- Get access to the Nova Wallet iOS version via Firebase (distribution platform of iOS/Android apps), available via the link:
- Once you enrolled, expect to receive Nova Wallet iOS build on your email shortly (we will distribute releases every 2–16 hours)
- There are only 80 slots that we can distribute in this way (Firebase limitation), so we expect truly loyal Nova supporters to acquire that while waiting for the AppStore version
- Never share your mnemonic/seed/restore JSON with anyone, the Nova team will never ask for it. Always keep your mnemonic/seed/restore JSON privately and safely!
- AppStore version is still under review, the app was submitted on the 7th of November
- We are experiencing longer review time due to the KYB (know your business) process in AppStore — Apple recently introduced more strict rules for the blockchain apps, thus we are satisfying their requests now
Get early access version of iOS Nova Wallet now 💖
Due to the longer than expected review time in AppStore & the fact that crowdloans are in full play, we decided to find a way to distribute the iOS apps to the users who are willing to try next gen experience of the Polkadot/Kusama mobile app
Firebase Distribution is a common way to build & allocate internal & external releases for testing the apps. We are using that internally to test dev builds, and now decided to provide a way for the community to access the app before AppStore approval
In order to enroll in the early access app, follow the link:
Once you enrolled by email (you can use any), you will receive a link for registering your iOS device. Shortly after, an email notification (we expect to distribute the app in this way every 2–16 hours) with the app available to download will follow.
Those fellow users who will successfully enroll in early access testing will have the opportunity to test all new iOS releases of Nova Wallet much early than they will be available in the AppStore. There are only 80 slots for external users (20 reserved for the team, a total of 100 is the limitation of Firebase App Distribution)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the Nova Wallet Telegram group:
AppStore review status ⏳
Our team has submitted the Nova Wallet iOS application to the AppStore on the 7th of November 2021. However, there are new rules introduced by AppStore for blockchain & crypto apps — KYB (know your business) procedure is required, therefore it will take additional time for the review to complete.
Due to the new requirement to have D-U-N-S number assigned to the Nova Foundation company account in AppStore, review time might take another from 7 to 14 working days (based on the information from Apple: Link)
We are going to apply all efforts to speed up approval in AppStore, and we appreciate the community for the support & patient waiting 🙏
Join the Nova Wallet community:
Telegram group: https://t.me/novawallet
Update — both apps are available:
🚀 Android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.novafoundation.nova.market
🍎 iOS app: https://apps.apple.com/app/nova-polkadot-kusama-wallet/id1597119355